- It is the policy of Quality Aluminium to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all of its employees.
- Quality Aluminium recognizes that each employee is a valuable asset and that risks to their health and safety should be identified, evaluated, eliminated where possible or otherwise reduced and controlled for the benefit of both employee and company.
- Quality Aluminium also recognizes its duty under common law and statutory duties to visitors, contractors and others who may be affected by the company’s activities.
- Responsibility for matters of health, safety and welfare lies with the Managing Director and other Senior Managers of Quality Aluminium and Glass LLC. They are developing a culture that is supportive of good health and safety standards, the maintenance of safe working procedures and the continuous improvement of employee awareness of health and safety issues.
Some safety area special take care at site are:
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Safe access.
- Usage of Operating Machinery.
- Not using unsafe equipment.
- Taking care of loading and unloading material.
- Smoking is prohibited at site.
- Proper usage of scaffolding area.
- Urination .
- Follow safety instruction.