- To develop a quality management system, this is based on continuous improvement and the avoidance rather than detection of problems.
- To supply quality products by aiming to exceed the requirement of customer.
- To establish strong relationships with both customers and suppliers this will contribute to improving the quality of what is sold and purchased.
- To continually improve the quality management system based on employee involvement and the maintenance of the quality policy.
- To provide all employees with the training, resources and support needed to supply quality products to all customers.
- To set meaningful quality objectives and ensure they are reviewed at the annual management review.
- To properly communicate the quality policy and quality objectives to all employees.
- To give individual responsibilities and accountability for the quality management system to all employees.
- To establish an environment that supports the production and delivery of quality products.
- To actively encourage each employee to realize his or her full potential.
- To foster the concept of a team approach within the company based on increasing the company’s competitiveness by way of improved quality and productivity.
Quality Aluminium and Glass LLC quality policy and overall objectives are displayed as symbols of commitment and reminders of objectives. Each new employee is presented with a copy of the quality policy as part of the induction programmed. All employees are issued with a copy of the quality policy whenever there is a change or amendment to it.
The quality policy is reviewed for continuing suitability at the Management Review.