It is the policy of Quality Aluminium to provide goods within an environmentally sound framework. We have to be sure that this is achieved consistently & efficiently.
Our policy is to:
- Ensure that our staff act in accordance with this policy and in compliance with our Environmental Management System Raise awareness among our staff through continuous training.
- Continually strive to improve our environmental performance and set environmental goals and targets.
Maintain a system to detect deviations from our policy, objectives and targets and respond with appropriate corrective actions.
- Implement procedures to prevent pollution, accidental emissions or effluent discharges.
- Reduce to a minimum the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Reduce the environmental impact of material sourcing by evaluating the performance of our suppliers and encouraging our customers to select environmentally responsible materials.
- Reduce waste and the consumption of energy (materials, fuel and energy).
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment among our staff Ensure that all waste generated is recycled, reused or recovered, where possible, or disposed of responsibly.
- Reduce the environmental effects of new processes through evaluation and planning.
- Ensure compliance with Legislation, and co-operate with public bodies.
- Eliminate the use of Ozone depleting substances.